emergency first response instructor (EFRI)
The Emergency First Response (EFR), Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses teach people how to provide emergency care for someone in need.
The courses are designed to:
- Help participants remember appropriate emergency care procedures during times of need, and; encourage them to apply those procedures by assisting those needing emergency care.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care courses are based on internationally recognized medical guidelines for emergency care.
Through independent study, classroom sessions and practice teaching assignments, instructor candidates learn to conduct Emergency First Response Care for Children course.
- Simplification of Primary Care (CPR) Training
- Course Goals
- Core performance requirements
- Course structure
- Performance-based training
- Role of the instructor
- EFR course schedule
- EFR Refresher
- Instructor renewal requirements
Materials available at $261.80 and includes:
- The Emergency First Response® Instructor Start-up Pack containing:
- 3 Instructor guides (Primary and Secondary Care, Care for Children, CPR and AED)
- 3 Emergency First Response® Participant Manuals (Primary and Secondary Care, Care for Children, CPR and AED)
- 3 Participant DVD (Primary and Secondary Care, Care for Children, CPR and AED)
- 2 Participant Exams for Primary and Secondary Care and Care for Children
- Emergency Care at a Glance Reference Card
A$250.00 (Exclusive of PADI application and material fees)
PADI Application Fee
The PADI application fee for the Emergency First Response (EFR) Course is A$180.40